Change

I dream a dream to change the world
But don't know where to start
I am just one person
One tiny little part
They told me if I could do it
If only I could see
There is a way to change the world
It starts by changing me.
- Mary Christensen -


Change is the end result of all true learning.
Change involves three things:
First, a dissatisfaction with self -- a felt void or need;
Second, a decision to change to fill the void or need; and
Third, a conscious dedication to the process of growth and change
----The willful act of making the change, doing something.
Change. It has the power to uplift, to heal, to stimulate, surprise, open new doors, bring fresh experience and create excitement in life.
Certainly it is worth the risk.
- Leo Buscaglia -

Duck or Eagle

Wind
The pessimist complains about the wind.
The optimist expects it to change.
The leader adjust the sails.
- John Maxwell -